Monday, March 31, 2014

“Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?”


Isaiah 6:8 (ESV) 8  And I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.” 

Please pray for us as we put our team together for this year's mission trip to the Philippines. We will be working in two areas that we have never been to yet and these two areas suffered a lot of damage because of the typhoons last year. Not only are we going to two places that we have never been before, but we are doing something new this year... we will always be adding medical assistance as well.

Also pray for Pastor Joe Fernandez (shown above on the right) and his wife, Juliet, as they travel to the island of Leyte to prepare for our conferences and revivals to be held later this year. Pastor Joe and his family take such good care of us when we are in the Philippines.

I am very thankful to those who have been so supportive to us as we begin this process of gathering the team and planning the trip. I especially want to thank Greg Cochran for mentoring me the last three trips as well as those who are showing such support now. I look forward to seeing who God is putting together for this team. Is God calling out to you? Pray for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment